Serving Those Who Serve
Campbellsville University thanks you for your service to our country. As you begin to consider your educational options, we would like to give you some insight to our admissions requirements.
CU’s admissions requirements are the same for all prospective students. Applicants have two ways of applying for admission to our campus, as a: freshman applicant or transfer applicant.
Whether you are actively serving, 在预备队, 是一名老兵, or a military family member, we are very proud you are considering Campbellsville University.
Veteran’s Benefit Tracking 结婚的好处
Campbellsville is committed to helping military and veteran students transition into new careers with a curriculum based in Christian principles.
- 新减免学费 – Active duty military members pursuing their 本科 degree online may be eligible for a reduced tuition of only $250 per credit hour. This includes Active duty, National Guard and Reserve personnel. 符合条件的 graduate degree online may be eligible for a reduced tuition of only $275 per credit hour.
- Military Friendly School – Campbellsville has been listed as a Military Friendly® institution since 2009.
- 黄丝带会员 – We serve as a proud member of the 黄丝带 程序.
- Ranked 4th Most Affordable – Campbellsville was ranked the fourth most affordable among the top 50 Christian colleges in the United States.
- Top 区域 College in the South – U.S. 新闻 & World 报告 ranked Campbellsville as one of the top regional colleges in the South.
- Military and Veteran 资源 – Campbellsville is dedicated to helping military and veteran students find scholarship and financial aid opportunities. 学生 may also qualify for additional federal and state veteran’s education resources.
- 100% 在线 Degree best365体育网站 – As a Military Friendly® accredited university with online degree 程序s, we welcome active-duty, guard and reserve service members, veterans and their families with a dedicated support team, 军事利益，而且价格实惠， 100% online degree 程序s that allow you the flexibility to learn when and where you can.
Certified Veteran best365体育网站
The Kentucky Approving Agency for 退伍军人教育 (SAA) has approved some 程序s offered by Campbellsville University for GI Bill® 好处 for veterans and other eligible persons.*
The 黄丝带计划 is a provision of the law that created the Post-9/11 GI Bill®. The 黄丝带计划 is available for Institutions of Higher Learning (degree granting institutions) in the U.S. or at a branch of such institution located outside the U.S. The 程序 allows approved institutions of higher learning and the VA to partially or fully fund tuition and fee expenses that exceed the established thresholds under the Post-9/11 GI Bill®.
‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education 好处
offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.”
For more information, please contact:
VA Certifications Officer & Program Support Assistant III